- Free One Years Product Warranty
- Returns>> Fast refund,Money-Back Guarantee.
- Fast Delivery>>Ship From USA
- Delivery time 10~20 days
- If you have any questions, please contact customer service, we will reply you within 24 hours：firstname.lastname@example.org
🔥7185 sold in last 24 hours🔥
🔥99.3% of Reviewers Recommends This Product.🔥
This week's special event: Randomly selected 20 lucky customers to get double the order product every day. We will send you an email, please remember to check, thanks for your support❤️❤️❤️
High-quality, standard, stable and professional culture medium. It can realize transplanting and colonization without dropping pot. The unique net cover design is convenient for transportation and transplanting of seedlings without loosening. As a raw material, sphagnum moss is environmentally friendly and fully degradable; it is convenient for transplanting, colonization and other operations, improving efficiency and transplanting success rate.
How to use:
1. Put the seedling block into a small container that can hold water
2. Pour clear water over the seedling block
3. As the nursery block grows up, add water in time, the entire expansion process is about 3-5 minutes (if the water temperature is lower, the time will be significantly prolonged, you can slightly increase the warm water to speed up)
4. Insert the seed in the middle position above the seedling block, so that the seed is completely immersed in the matrix. The immersion depth is based on the size of the seed diameter, and the general depth is 2 times the seed diameter. Very small seeds, such as petunia, can be placed directly on the surface, and spray again with a sprayer after sowing.
5. It can be used with nursery boxes, plug trays, etc.; even just put a few nursery blocks in a large tray and you can grow seedlings directly, very simple!
- High-quality, standard, stable and professional culture medium.
- It can realize transplanting and colonization without dropping pot.
- The unique net cover design is convenient for transportation and transplanting of seedlings without loosening.
- Sphagnum moss as a raw material is environmentally friendly and fully degradable;
- It is convenient for transplanting, colonization and other operations, improving efficiency and transplanting success rate.
- Expansion is rapid, no need to wait for a long time.
The net bag compresses the seedling nutrient block with a diameter of 3 cm and a thickness of 1 cm. After absorbing water, it expands to a diameter of 3.2 cm and a thickness of 5 cm.
1 set * Nutrition compressed non-woven peat block
👉 OUR GUARANTE
- 🌍Worldwide Express Shippin
- 🔒100% Secure Payments
- ✔️100% Money-Back GUARANTEE
- 📞 24/7 Customers Support
🌎 Worldwide Shipping ✈
- Please do note that shipping is insured and takes 10-24 business days worldwide. However, you may receive your items earlier. Tracking Numbers will ALWAYS be sent so you can track it every step of the way! Cool things are worth waiting for! 😉
🔒 100% Risk-Free Purchase 🔥
- If you bought it and felt that it is not for you, don't worry. Just shoot us a message at email@example.com, and we will make it right by offering you a replacement or refund. 100% Simple & Risk-Free process.